Posted to rec.food.cooking
Embudo Embudo is offline

Default Fish Fingers' 60th Anniversary in the UK (Gdn)

On 10/8/2015 10:55 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 12:10:51 PM UTC-4, Embudo wrote:
>
>> Know that at the upper and lower end of the two scales it is very common
>> to experience changes of a degree or three as significant, far more so
>> than a single degree.

> The lower end of the Celsius scale is -273.15, which is -459.67 F.

Yes, so?

Are we measuring diurnal temps on Mars or Earth?

> Even a 10 degree change (one either scale) wouldn't feel much different.

Because you have chosen a frozen state.

> The upper end is, well, in the millions.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

And would be ignition for hominids or other life forms.

Another pathetic non sequitur.

Gawd how you fail, or should I say 'flail'...

Now please, do tender some more Roman-times grade excuses while I make
the popcorn and put my feet back up.

;-)))