Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mirrror of TrVth Mirrror of TrVth is offline

Default Fish Fingers' 60th Anniversary in the UK (Gdn)

On 10/8/2015 10:14 AM, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:

>>> Very few jurisdictions ticket for less than 10 MPH over. Some rich prick in
>>> a fancy convertible was driving about 30 in a 30, in the left lane. There
>>> was another car going 30 in the right lane. He did this for several miles,
>>> while it was obvious that I (and others) wanted to pass. I ended up next to
>>> him (on the right) at a stoplight, and I told him off in front of his
>>> children.
>>>
>>> Topics related to his manhood were addressed. I was angry, and went for
>>> maximum punishment/deterrence.

>> 'Round these parts you'd take a round to the face if you tried that,
>> possibly some spray shooting into the rest of the car.
>>

> Glad that I don't live in that ******** part of the country.
>
> --Bryan

Yet under the guise of "Bosco Pelone" you vacationed out here,
rhapsodized about the Pecos valley, then lurked nm.general for quite
some time, perhaps hoping to be accepted by those who weren't aware what
a sicko you truly are.

So let's not for one minute let that naked lie stand, eh?

You're a fraud, Bwyann.

And in the Duke city, or almost anywhere else in the land of
Enchantment, your kind of vehicular micro-aggression would be dealt with
swiftly.

Cope.

Or move over to Ferguson where you belong, turd-head.