Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_2_] John Kuthe[_2_] is offline

Default Where Have RFC'ers Gone To On Social Media?

On Mon, 21 Sep 2015 10:27:28 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 20 Sep 2015 16:33:57 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>>>Good for you. You having sole control would be frightening. JMO
>>>
>>>Cheri

>> We hardly use it anyway. Me and one other good responsible housemate.
>>

>I may have this all wrong because I don't use FB but are you saying you set
>up a group just for you and your housemates so you could all chat to each
>other? Can't you talk face to face if you are all in the same house?

Everyone has different schedules, and no one ever knows if another
will be home for an IRL encounter, so the Facebook Private Group is
kinda like leaving a note for someone else, electronically. In fact
it's EXACTLY like that!

John Kuthe...