M&M

On 20-Aug-2004, (Kevin Ross) wrote:

> "M&M" > wrote in message >...

> > > Hot diggity dog, Brick.

> > It appears however that I made travel arrangements for the wrong date.
> > I could have sworn that I read at least one post stating the meeting was
> > to be on the 19th. I did not note that that happens to be a tuesday. Kili
> > thinks the date is the 16th which makes more sense. Travelocity states
> > that neither the air or hotel portions of my trip can be changed. Cancellation
> > will cost me $407.40, not a pleasant thought.

> You can always change the ticket reservations directly through the
> airline. It isn't free, but it's only a $50 to $75 (depending on
> airline) fee, plus any difference in price between the fares.
>
> I've done it many times. Doesn't matter if the tickets were bought
> online.
>
> -- Kevin

I tried that Kevin. American Airlines could not even find the reservation.
I called the number on the back of my credit card and lo and behold
they took care of it. They immediately posted a credit to my account
for the full amount. (Bank Of America). It looks like I will be on time
for the do do at Daves new BBQ joint.

--
M&M ("When You're Over The Hill You Pick Up Speed")