Graeme...in London

"M&M" > wrote in message

> I'm thanking everybody for all the suggestions. Just sorry that none
> of them panned out. Suggest caution to anyone using the online
> booking agencies. They appear to be totally inflexible. My bad. Even
> so, I'm going to make the trip since it's already paid for. Just sorry
> that I will miss meeting all the gang. I have met Dave and will enjoy
> jawing with him again.
> --
> M&M ("When You're Over The Hill You Pick Up Speed")

M&M

Just thought I might have another suggestion, that may be worth a shot.

If you have booked the flights online, you could always dispute the
transaction with your credit card company and ask them to suspend payment.
If the travel operator discovers that they are not going to receive payment,
it might press them to change your booking.

Might be worth a try.

Graeme