Old 18-08-2015, 10:53 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Oldtimers

On Mon, 17 Aug 2015 20:46:51 -0700, hotair
wrote:

A few years ago a small group of us got together to celebrate the grand
opening of Daves BBQ in Wenatchee, WAshington.
I was there with my wife Heather and we had a great time meeting people,
Heather passed away on July 17th ending her 10 year battle with breast
cancer, just in case any of you wanted to know.

Sorry to hear that. My condolences in a tough time for you.

I was not there, but I do remember the event. It was posted here at
the time, but most of the old timers have gone away.