Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Pot pies

"Cheri" > wrote in message

> "Brooklyn1" > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 12:10:09 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>>>My ideal kitchen would have cupboards that never require a footstool of
>>>any
>>>kind. LOL

>> My kitchen has a small pantry, I can reach everything without a
>> stool... what I don't like are those low deep cabinets

> Yes, I would love to have a pantry. I have the type of low cupboards that
> have the slide out shelves. I love them, especially the ones that hold
> pots and pans, but I hate not being able to reach things on the higher
> shelves.

I would *love* a pantry. My very first apartment had a huge, walk in one.
Alas, I had so little money in those days that the only things I ever put in
it besides the mop and broom were occasional cases of canned veggies and
soda pop.

I had another apartment with a nice one. It was very wide and had those
folding, sliding doors. Not sure what you call them. Not bi-fold because
there were many more folds to them. I was able to put all of my baking
stuff, small appliances and plenty of food in there. I never had to have
anything sitting on the counter in that kitchen, except for the mushrooms
when I grew them.