Posted to rec.food.cooking
Helpful person Helpful person is offline

Default Old Lady lunch today

On Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 7:58:15 AM UTC-4, Ophelia wrote:

> I meant to add, if you are dining alone ... what then? Do they still bring
> you a massive portion must you forgo it?
>

> --
> http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

I'm often by myself and it's very annoying, especially at lunch time. It's almost impossible to get a light lunch anymore. The best bet seems to be a coffee bar where they will usually have snack sizes. Restaurants are impossible unless one has the will power to leave most of the food on the plate.

http://www.richardfisher.com