Posted to alt.food.wine
Michael Nielsen[_4_] Michael Nielsen[_4_] is offline

Default Enzo Bianchi 2011 - Argentina Cab blend

Enzo Bianchi 2011 *****

A very good Argentina version of a good napa reserve meritage (but also reminds me of bigger brunellos somehow) but at half the price. A bit tight on opening, but after decanting, it got the right sandy texture I love, with dark fruits, earth, cedar, a bit of chocolate. Good body and finish. Not too sweet. It doesnt have that yummy "transcended" fruit but it may come with time. The napa's I normally say that about have been 2006 or older, recently.