Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Gluten-Free Foods are no Healthier Than Regular Foods, StudyFinds

On 7/7/2015 6:53 PM, graham wrote:
> On 07/07/2015 4:11 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>>>>

>>> It is healthier for you if you have an allergy to gluten or even a
>>> sensitivity.
>>>
>>> If you don't have a gluten allergy or sensitivity then why bother?
>>>

>> Because it's trendy. Gluten free seems to be the big thing right now.
>>
>> Jill

> Ever since that guy wrote "Wheat Belly".
> Graham

I personally don't have any food intolerences. But if I did I wouldn't
try to find excuses not to eat something that bothers me. Gluten,
carbs, whatever. If it doesn't agree with me, I don't eat it. It
doesn't have to become a fad. It's just common sense.

Jill