fresh~horses

(villa deauville) wrote in message >...
> Can someone tell me where I can buy fine muslin that can be used to cook
> vegtables that are used in the soup . Sounds like it would work for the
> chicken too. Clear soup . At last!!!!!!!
> TIA
> SUNNY

Things I have used. I've not bought muslin or cheesecloth in my life:

1. old cotton undyed flour and rice sacks. I keep them for that. Vintage.
2. well rinsed white cotton t-shirts I get from fun runs. (I didn't, of course.)
3. the white 100 per cent cotton 'flat' sheets from sets. (I use only fitted.)
4. coffee filters.
5. new unused panty hose. The top part. You can also use this as a fish net.

Zee