zuuum

Where besides Hawaii would one put a menu item called pupu platter? LOL
Hopefully they don't call it a pupus platter, (or did they say "pupu
splatter?")

"Michael Odom" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:31:18 -0400, Nancy Young >
> wrote:

[snip]

> >Then again, I didn't know what pu pu platter was, either. Different
> >restaurant.
> >
> >nancy

> There's so much pu pu in Texas you're bound to step in some.
> (Apologies to Johnny Winter)
>
> modom

MO, you are hereby required to find a copy of "Progressive Blues Experiment"
released on Liberty Records. Just ignore the deep reverb on every track.
Johnny will forgive any offence.