Space Cowboy

My local tea shoppe uses a German product called TelliFlip for orders
to go. I'll call it the 'kangaroo pouch'. There is a pouch for the
water infusion and a flap for the edge of the cup. It comes in three
sizes small, medium, large. I prefer the large for my big pots with
no infusers. The box is in German so probably the web site
www.teeli.com. You could design your own tea sock with draw string
out of suitable material. My wife made me one out of a nylon stocking
for a birthday present when the candles would still fit on a cake.
Using anykind of an infuser is a tradeoff. It's main purpose to
remove the leaves from the pot. Most of the infusers that come with
my teapots seem undersized. I've given up on infusers and brew in a
pot using a tea cup strainer or my recent modification using a french
press. The 12oz Bodum has a small lip at the handle so allow a little
extra travel lenght to remove easily from pot. You tilt at that point
to remove the filter. The larger sizes just pop straight out.

Jim