LaUna

notbob wrote:

> I don't think I'll be trying this again.
>
> nb

When in Texas recently, I had a version of cole slaw that was made with
pineapple and cabbage and just mayo (I think).

When I made it with crushed pineapple in unsweetened juice, I drained
the juice off and added it to the cabbage and mayo and it wasn't very good.

Next time I made it with crushed pineapple in heavy syrup, drained, and
the cabbage and mayo. It was much better. It might have been better
with additions of carrot, peppers, other seasonings like dry mustard. I
am still playing with it.

Some of you may want to try this if you like a sort of sweet slaw and
let the rest of know how your experiments turned out.