Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default TN: 2 nice 2013 (Beaujolais and Saar)

Friday- sausages, squash, and an Asian-accented slaw, with the 2013 Lapierre Morgon, Beautiful clean red fruits, herbs and spice, an earthy note to finish. Good body and texture, ample acids. B+/A-

Saturday cod braised in a chipotle/chickpea broth, braised celery with capers and olives, and salad. 2013 Zilliken Ockfener Bockstein Kabinett. Moderate sweetness, vivid acids, Granny smith and lime over wet stones. B+