Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue
W. Lohman W. Lohman is offline

Default Smoking on a gas grill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=droqmzBbBsE
>> How to set up a smoker box on a gas grill

>> You'll really like this last tutorial:

>> http://www.bonappetit.com/test-kitchen/how-to/article/how-to-make-texas-style->smoked-brisket-in-a-gas-grill
>>

> People don't need any help to look shit up on Google, Boneless.

People love clear concise web pages with expressive diagrams and good
photos, greaseball.

> And they
> don't need someone to paraphrase websites.

They need Mr. Know-it-All, whose BBQ acumen is world renowned:

KC Luzer-Q:

http://www.nationalbbqrankings.com/ranking/team/4202

Chicken Contests
Contests since 14/Jun/2008
Current rank: 2747th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Ribs Contests
Contests since 23/Apr/2010
Current rank: 818th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Pork Contests
Contests since 24/Apr/2009
Current rank: 2016th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

LOL!!!!!

> They ask here because they
> want someone who knows what they are doing to answer their question.

KC Luzer Q?

Huh?

> That lets you out, eh, poser?
>
> ahhhhahahaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Your team rankings speak for you - always, LUZER!