Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Ikea

On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 13:07:54 -0600, "W. Lohman" > wrote:

> On 4/27/2015 12:37 PM, sf wrote:
> > On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 14:39:20 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
> >
> >> The two companies I've worked for for the past 30 years have no unions,
> >> but we treat the people well, pay a fair wage, we give them good
> >> benefits and a safe working environment.

> > If more companies were like that, there would be no need to unionize.
> >

> Many are, look at Google and Apple, for example.

Where is their manufacturing done and what are their working
conditions? I know someone who did quality control inspections for
Apple and she knew perfectly well, they were showing her only what she
wanted/expected to see and knew working conditions weren't the same in
other plants or even in other parts of the same plant she visited.

--

sf