Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jeßus[_21_] Jeßus[_21_] is offline

Default Ikea

On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 00:57:13 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Jeßus" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Thu, 23 Apr 2015 23:28:55 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>We're going to be going to Ikea! I have never been in one. I used to
>>>want
>>>to go but now that I can't eat the Swedish Meatballs, there is no real
>>>desire to go on my part.

>> Oh, that's perfectly understandable. Once I took a dislike to dim
>> sims... you can imagine the problems *that* caused when I had to go to
>> Chinatown.

>Uh... I have no clue what you mean by that.

Well, I certainly wasnt thinking about *eating* at an Ikea. For me
they are primarily a furniture store... so it looks like they also
serve food now... even so, your comment was still - well - another
Julie Bove comment. Not sure why you would think you *have* to eat
their freakin' meatballs...
The last Ikea store I've seen was about 14 years ago.

I don't like their crap and I have owned a few pieces of Ikea
furniture in my day, which quailty wise was poor.

>I have always wanted to try
>the meatballs as I have heard that they are really good. But do to the
>ingredients in said meatballs, I can not eat them now. That would have been
>the only reason for me to go there. I can get much of what I might possibly
>want from them online.

Of course, another way to waste money.