Terry Pulliam Burd

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:11:35 -0400, Kate Connally >
arranged random neurons, so they looked like this:

>Terry Pulliam Burd wrote:

>> Methinks sometimes the best way is the old fashioned way: after
>> shredding the cabbage, fill a large bowl with water and ice cubes and
>> soak the cabbage in it for 20 mins. or so. Then get out the paper
>> towels. Press as much of the liquid out as you can, then change paper
>> towels and do it again.

>Good grief! If I had to do all that I would never make
>coleslaw! Never heard of doing that to make coleslaw.
>Never done it. Make great, non-soggy coleslaw. So there.

Phbbbttt! My coleslaw's better than yoooooours :-D

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret
had been as old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had
been as full as the waitress', it would have been a very
good dinner." Duncan Hines

To reply, remove replace "spaminator" with "cox"