Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Mini stuffed peppers

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 00:58:59 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>
>> I have two bowls of frozen cooked rice that I bought when we
>> had the flu.

> So, you're saying that you were so sick you couldn't make rice and no
> one lifted a finger to help. What a bunch of ingrates.

No. I bought the rice for Angela who was sick before I was. I can't
remember the particulars now but I wasn't going to be home and I thought she
might want some rice. At that point, we didn't know it would be an ongoing
thing. I bought the rice for the freezer in case she thought she needed
some and I wasn't going to be here. Nobody ate it so... I am going to use
it up now.