Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Which ham for Easter?

On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:50:30 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

> I only know that because I started paying attention after I bought one. I
> always assumed that they were fully cooked and did slice off some cold for
> sandwiches a few years ago, already eaten before I noticed it. It didn't
> kill us or anything, but it made me aware of it.

I'm thinking I'd be better off if I found one that needed some
cooking. I hate baking ham because it's so easy to dry out one that's
fully cooked. I don't like all those leftovers anyway, so I'm more of
a ham steak person if I ever get the twinge - which is practically
never.

--

sf