Ron Anderson

Interesting the Romertopff. I have one and it tells me to always start with
a cold oven. My thought was placing a soaked non fired clay pot in a hot
oven will shatter it.
Have you done this in a hot oven?
I tried one time a loaf in it with a cold start and was not happy at all
with the result.

--
Ron Anderson
A1 Sewing Machine