MoPaMaN

"Crone" > wrote in message
> MoPaMaN wrote:
> > I have found that when rehydrating this food, if you'll add about 1/2

cup of
> > finely minced pork fat in with it, that it'll taste allot better.
> >

> And by doing so you loose all the fine qualities of veggie protein one
> of which happens to be no fat or very low fat.
> Why not just eat a pork chop.

You ever tried to buy a 3 Oz pork chop in Texas......It's bad enough
avoiding my 2 inch thick porterhouses....I'm gonna die on this diet.

AND, btw, I ate a whole (small seedless) watermelon the other day. The
dietian at my diabetes class bout had a coronary. When she showed me the
size of the serving, I told her just to shoot me.

--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!