Greg Zywicki

I'll be coming up the other way: North on the 401 from Detroit.

I'm looking forward to going to the street markets, hopefully to find
some local cheeses.

It'll be my first time there (as an adult, anyway) so the eating will
be a treat, I hope.

As for the tweaky parts, to take them in reverse order:

> Every restaurant I was in in Toronto that uses
> pre-sliced bread makes Texas toast. I could
> suggest an explanation but some might take offense to the very notion
> that we, who are served Texas toast, might be allowed to express
> independent opinions.

I already knew not to bother commenting on you expressing an opinion
when I saw that,

> I picked up a few books: ... Al Franken's Lies and the Lying Liars, etc etc.

I don't know what's worse, that you'd be interested in this book, or
that you didn't have the savy to have already pretty much read the
whole book online at the numerous refutation sites.

Unless you're reading it out of some sense of humorous irony, I'm not
sure you can be trusted to form an independent opinion

Know anywhere around my route to get some traditional canadian
delicacies? Are there any worth investigating? I suppose I should
try Poutaine some time.