Steve Calvin

Graeme...in London wrote:

> "M&M" > wrote in message
>
>>I'm thanking everybody for all the suggestions. Just sorry that none
>>of them panned out. Suggest caution to anyone using the online
>>booking agencies. They appear to be totally inflexible. My bad. Even
>>so, I'm going to make the trip since it's already paid for. Just sorry
>>that I will miss meeting all the gang. I have met Dave and will enjoy
>>jawing with him again.
>>--
>>M&M ("When You're Over The Hill You Pick Up Speed")
>>

> M&M
>
> Just thought I might have another suggestion, that may be worth a shot.
>
> If you have booked the flights online, you could always dispute the
> transaction with your credit card company and ask them to suspend payment.
> If the travel operator discovers that they are not going to receive payment,
> it might press them to change your booking.
>
> Might be worth a try.
>
> Graeme

Worth a shot. Tell them that it was a typo and that you were *not*
trying to cancel the trip just move the flights to the right days and
that the company will not work with you. Sounds like a reasonable
request to me and the company is being unreasonable.

--
Steve

Why don't they make mouse flavored cat food?