Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chicken Enchiladas

On 3/20/2015 12:13 PM, jinx the minx wrote:
> Janet > wrote:
>> In article >, says...
>>>
>>> I foolishly bought a bag of rotisserie chicken off the bone from Costco.
>>> One person in this house has refused to eat it, even though she has never
>>> tried it. I have bought rotisserie chickens (from other stores) twice,
>>> although not in recent years and nobody liked them.

>> So what possessed you to buy it? Some malevolent shopping-gremlin,
>> perhaps?
>>
>> Janet UK

> It was the raccoons.

I don't know what Costco's chicken is like but the freshly roasted whole
chickens at Giant stores are quite good (and improved by heating up in
an oven). I don't know what's not to like about them and they are as
good as those from the "gourmet" store, Balducci's, which cost about $2
more. Giant also has roasted turkey breast and that's good too.

--
Jim Silverton (Potomac, MD)

Extraneous "not." in Reply To.