Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message

<scum ...>

> I use a couple drops of an anti-foam product that I get from my
> inside source in the food production industry.

Oooooh, trade secrets, you lucky thing. ;-)

It works pretty well;
> better, IME with jelly than with jam. And I don't mind skimming from
> jelly -- the jam can be a PITA. FWIW.

I've not met scum yet. Thought I've only done bramble jelly, and rhubarb and
gooseberry jam atm (the goosegog and rhubarb was abit much for me, fwiw, but
a friend who I gave a jar to had the jar back to me eaten and rinsed out
within three days ! That's alot of toast and jam for sure.)

Rachael