Alan

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 21:43:40 GMT, "MoPaMaN"
> wrote:

x-post cut

>You ever tried to buy a 3 Oz pork chop in Texas......It's bad enough
>avoiding my 2 inch thick porterhouses....I'm gonna die on this diet.

Which diet? BTW, you can buy a 3 oz pork chop by cutting a 12 oz in
quarters and inviting three overweight friends to share with you. Or
making your pooch very very happy.

>AND, btw, I ate a whole (small seedless) watermelon the other day. The
>dietian at my diabetes class bout had a coronary. When she showed me the
>size of the serving, I told her just to shoot me.

You're right; shooting would be quicker and less painful in the long
term. Are you T1 or T2? What multiple of 100 showed up on your
glucometer an hour after the melon?

>--
>MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
>--SCUD Coordinates 32.61204 North: 96.92993 West--

Cheers, Alan, T2 d&e, Australia.
Remove weight and carbs to email.