Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default An easy quick meals For Dinner Tonight - Taco Salad

On Sat, 21 Feb 2015 22:54:39 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

> "John J. West" > wrote in message
> Are you in need of an easy quick recipe for dinner? No matter how busy you
> are, your family still needs to eat. If you're the cook, dinner can become
> an insurmountable problem on a busy day. Take-out gets boring pretty quickly
> and puts a strain on the pocket book as well.
> <spam snipped>
>
> ---
>
> Good gravy!

I saw a quick & easy idea today on Pinterest that looked interesting -
enchilada sloppy joes. Of course, you have to like both and be fairly
open minded... otherwise, forget it.
http://www.tasteandtellblog.com/ench...py-joe-recipe/

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room.