Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Delicious Mom's Boiled Custard

On 2015-02-19 17:46, jmcquown wrote:

> Notice she skirted nicely around the question about having been told
> she'd have to attend a 2 year college for *five years* before she could
> take any law courses. Painted herself right into a corner and couldn't
> justify the answer. So now it's about her health issues... again.

Did you expect something that Julie said to be true? Did you expect it
to come anywhere close to something credible? If I could give her
credit for enough intelligence I might almost believe that she was
baiting people and mocking them by dropping hints that it was some sort
of spoof. The problem is that she is a pathological liar and like many
others of her ilk, she lies for sport. She lies so much that she may not
even realize that she is lying. It doesn't really matter because it gets
her the attention she craves.