Posted to rec.food.cooking
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Delicious Mom's Boiled Custard

Julie Bove wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> > > Not to mention no math, no history, no pre-college track classes
> > > in high school whatsoever. It's really no wonder why a career at
> > > KMart was a better option than college for her. Something has
> > > to give!
> > >

> > Career? It was the best she ever attained, and it didn't last very
> > long.

> 17 years isn't very long?

It is. If you also got whatever they have towards stocks, 401K etc
savings, you will have something more to show for it because of the
longevity.

None of us are lawyers and I suspect most just make ends meet.
According to most of what I see on the internet, it's really the job
swappers who lose out in the long run. Swapping up if you have the
skills can be good, but steady work that matches your skills wins in
the long run.

Carol