Posted to alt.food.wine
Michael Nielsen[_4_] Michael Nielsen[_4_] is offline

Default Chateau Larose-Trintaudon Haut-Medoc 2007

Chateau Larose-Trintaudon Haut-Medoc 2007 ***

First time I buy a cheap french wine in a supermarket in many years paid off. I was shopping and saw this one for 16E, and I felt adventurous. Haut Medoc/Paulliac are my favourite french regions, so there was a chance I'd like it, while I didnt expect much since I never had one in a supermarket that was good. It was a dark fruity with mineral, but very smooth, lacking some texture (that could have given it 4 stars). Not as acidic and thin as french wine often is.

Pictu

http://www.wiredforwine.com/featured...doc-2009-91pts