Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Soft chalupa

On Sun, 18 Jan 2015 15:49:30 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

> Does anyone know how to make a soft chalupa? Yeah, I can ask Alfredo. And
> I probably will. But it makes for quick, cheap eats!

Don't ask me, I haven't eaten a gordita yet. I know they are sold
here now because they finally made it on the menu of the neighborhood
Mexican restaurant we eat at most, but I didn't order it.

Google Image "chalupa recipe" and I'm sure you'll find a website that
works for you. Swagbucks obviously can't help you with that.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room.