Old 11-01-2015, 03:20 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Pico Rico[_2_] Pico Rico[_2_] is offline

Default This is how you should wake up!

"George Leppla" wrote in message
Today is my 65th Birthday (and I have the Medicare card to prove it) I
woke up at 6 AM and smelled something baking. Becca had gotten up before 5
AM and made me chocolate éclairs from scratch to have with my coffee. My
first day as an official Geezer is off to a wonderful start! With a life
this good, it will be hard for me to become a Grumpy Old Man!

Yesterday, my step-son and his wife took us out to dinner for the
occasion. We went he
http://www.pappadeaux.com/location/138 One of the best fringe benefits of
marrying Becca was becoming a step-father. I never had children and my
daughter=in-law calls me Dad... and I really like that.

I hope you all have as wonderful a day as I am.

George L

Hey, at your age waking up at all is a good thing!

Happy B'day!