Old 11-01-2015, 02:04 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default This is how you should wake up!

On Sun, 11 Jan 2015 07:51:14 -0600, George Leppla
wrote:

Today is my 65th Birthday (and I have the Medicare card to prove it) I
woke up at 6 AM and smelled something baking. Becca had gotten up before
5 AM and made me chocolate éclairs from scratch to have with my coffee.
My first day as an official Geezer is off to a wonderful start! With a
life this good, it will be hard for me to become a Grumpy Old Man!

Yesterday, my step-son and his wife took us out to dinner for the
occasion. We went he
http://www.pappadeaux.com/location/138 One of the best fringe benefits
of marrying Becca was becoming a step-father. I never had children and
my daughter=in-law calls me Dad... and I really like that.

I hope you all have as wonderful a day as I am.

Happy birthday George!

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room