Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion
Derek[_3_] Derek[_3_] is offline

Default The Meat-Free Life - Hinduism Today

http://dailym.ai/1tyw9tZ

>>Read that article, Jai. Don't look away at all those pictures showing the
>>abject inhumanity of hindoos towards gentle animals that do no harm. See for
>>yourself just how disgusting hindooism really is in all its bloodthirsty
>>ugliness.

> Wow, he's afraid to reply to you in any way about this. I expected him to be
>able to at least make some attempt, but no.

He won't condemn the people or what they practice because he condones
anything hindoo. He tries to pretend hindoos are above everyone concerning
cruelty to animals, but when forced to look at how backward the religion is
and how barbaric its followers are he just keeps repeating the same lies
instead of addressing the truth provided him by those photos. Further
damnation of their hypocrisy concerning animals is given in an online
newspaper, 'The Hindu' where evidence of cattle being loaded into open
trucks, often after having their legs broken if they

[ Cruelty to animals on the rise

G. Arun Prasanna of People for Cattle in India, who concentrates on cattle
trafficking, said cattle are the worst-affected as cruelty is inflicted upon
them with impunity. In several cases where his teams of volunteers have
intervened, there have been at least a dozen trucks, overloaded with cattle.
Often, the volunteers found the cattle forced to stand one on top of
another. When the cattle refused to cooperate, their legs are broken, he
said.

As per prescribed norms for transporting cattle, water and feed should be
provided to them while in transit. But none of the trucks intercepted had
followed this, Mr. Prasanna said. Another glaring violation is the absence
of a certificate from a veterinarian before the cattle are transported from
one place to another, he said.]
http://bit.ly/1xuilXL

If you go to that link you'll see exactly how they transport cattle. You'll
also see how they treat dogs, too. Jai, often lies by omission when trying
to portray hindoos as gentle people who abstain from killing and have a
special relationship with animals unlike any other religion or group. But
he intentionally neglects to talk about the rise and rise of child
sacrifices, of witch hunts and their subsequent killings, of the female
foeticide practiced by his faith's adherents.
http://bit.ly/1xujxtX

There is nothing decent about hindooism and its adherents; nothing at all
apart from the fact that it's on the decline and doesn't look likely to
bounce back.