Old 15-08-2004, 04:57 PM
Louis Cohen

I use Orka silicone mitts for taking the meat out of the pit. For actually
pulling the meat, a pair of carving or serving forks (or one of each) works
fine - no mitts needed.

----
Louis Cohen
Living la vida loca at N37 43' 7.9" W122 8' 42.8"

"Rick B" wrote in message
om...
On one of the barbecue shows on the Food Network, they were using some
"Claw" looking utensils to make pulled pork. They looked like they
worked very well. Does anyone have experience with them, and where
can I buy a set. For the last 6 months pork shoulders have been my
smoking meat of choice. Would love to find an easier way to pull the
meat, and keep from burning my hands as well!

Thanks for any help and advice.