Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Merry Christmas

It's that time of year again, we're having our Christmas at our
daughter's house with most of the clan being on hand. We're taking a
smoked turkey and several other dishes plus lots of hugging and kissing
of the many babies in the family.

We wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year and that
your gardens are prolific and the canning is all done right and tasty.

Our garden is still producing cherry tomatoes and eggplant. The fall
garden of cabbage, broccoli, spinach, beets, radishes, lettuce, and
green peas is doing its best and we're enjoying the fruits of our labor.
It is nearly time to start inventorying our canning supplies and I have
multiple newly cleaned jars to rebox and store.

George, Miz Anne, and Tilly Dawg