Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default into and over

Cheri wrote:

>"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

>>> Never bothered me. I'd rather you use your washed hands than a glove
>>> that has picked up all sort of contaminants. You really don't know where
>>> those gloves may have been.

>> I have seen them touch all sorts of things with gloves on. Even money!

>I haven't.
>
>Cheri

I've seen it at most delis... in fact they remove the gloves, lay them
down on an unclean surface to do something and then put the same used
gloves back on to slice coldcuts. Next time you're at a deli stay
alert and watch, clerks are constantly wiping those gloved hands on
their dirty apron. What's the point of gloves when they are
constantly picking up dirty handled knives and spoons.