Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default into and over

On 2014-12-20 5:04 PM, sf wrote:

>> I don't really understand why it would matter to her if someone licked their
>> fingers to open a plastic bag since it's their bag? Now, if they licked
>> their fingers and touched her bags, she would have a gripe coming. As far as
>> iced diluting a drink, it's not really a huge problem unless someone is
>> taking an hour or so to drink it.
>>

> I agree with you and Jill about the plastic bag thing. Why care?
> It's their bag, not yours.

People are funny about things that aren't really their business.

On a related note... I saw something strange a while ago. I was walking
from the parking lot to the Y gym. There was a bunch of trash on the
parking lot. Some moron had dumped a bunch of fast food wrappers and
cups on the ground. There was a couple ahead of me and the guy was going
apeshit over it. He said something to his wife, looked disdainfully at
the mess, pointed, did a lot of shoulder shrugging, dirty looks at the
mess. He went on and on about this litter. But did he bend over and
pick it up? No. Of course not.