Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default into and over

"sf" > wrote in message

> Saw an interesting segment on The Kitchen called Into It and Over It.
> My favorite response was from Sunny. She's over people licking their
> fingers to open plastic bags at the grocery store and she's into
> making ice cubes out of booze so drinks aren't diluted with water when
> the ice melts.

I don't really understand why it would matter to her if someone licked their
fingers to open a plastic bag since it's their bag? Now, if they licked
their fingers and touched her bags, she would have a gripe coming. As far as
iced diluting a drink, it's not really a huge problem unless someone is
taking an hour or so to drink it.

Cheri