Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_8_] Nancy Young[_8_] is offline

Default Twice Baked Potato

On 12/12/2014 11:12 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 12/12/2014 10:25 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
>> On 12/11/2014 6:43 AM, jmcquown wrote:

>>> All through my childhood my mother used margarine because it was less
>>> costly.

>> My mother totally bought into the healthier thing, but knowing her,
>> the cheaper thing was a big factor, too. Not knocking her, just
>> saying.

> I wasn't knocking my mom, either.

Of course not. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't offending
someone else without intending to.

> She was on a budget and she bought margarine because it cost less.

My mother is well into her 80s and still self sufficient, she
doesn't need money from us to survive. Being cheap might have
been a hassle when I was a kid, but my brothers and I can be happy
we don't have to chip in to pay her expenses now.

nancy