Steve Calvin

Michael wrote:

> "Reg" > wrote in message
> m...
>
>>Steve Calvin wrote:
>>

>>>I doubt it given the "your email adress is unreachable."
>>>portion of the post...

>>It reminds me of the time I was instructed by an executive to
>>send out an email informing everyone that the company's
>>email was down. True story.
>>
>>--
>>Reg email: RegForte (at) (that free MS email service) (dot) com
>>

> My ISP tech support message says "If you can't connect you're problem might
> be answered on our online FAQ". (?)

I changed my work logon password once and must have mistyped it or
something 'cause when I got home, what I thought I'd made it wouldn't
work. I called our "Helpless Desk" and told them the deal and the
woman says "ok, I'll send you a note with your reset password". DUH. I
just plain cracked up.

--
Steve

Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?