Default Spanakopita Question??

In article <6EHQc.1480924$Ar.358220
@twister01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com>,
says...
> Hi all,
>
> I have guests comming from out of town this weekend and I was thinking of
> making Spanakopita on saturday but I don't want to cook it untill monday.
> Is it ok for it to be refrigeratd or should I freeze it & then cook it? The
> recipe I have includes eggs mixed in the spinach filling and I don't know if
> that would be ok to leave in the fridge untill monday.

It may be easiest to make it and bake it on Saturday, then refrigerate
or freeze it until needed.

Fresh spanakopita cannot be beat, but spanakopita that has been re-
heated from the refrigerator or freezer a few days after being made can
be excellent as well. Unless your guests are native Greeks, they may
not ever notice the difference.

Bob