Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default This is the product I have.

On Sat, 01 Nov 2014 11:51:51 -0700, sf > wrote:

>On Fri, 31 Oct 2014 18:59:07 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:
>

>> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>>
>> http://www.greenwillowgrains.com/22-...at-bread-flour
>>
>> As you can see, it is not whole wheat flour. It is not whole wheat pastry
>> flour. It is not bread flour. It is whole wheat bread flour. And as far
>> as I can see, there aren't many companies that make it. I have found one
>> other company. Apparently there isn't much demand for it and I've read that
>> it is hard to find. Well, I found it. Just don't know how to use it. At
>> least it is a small bag!

>Looks like white whole wheat to me. Maybe this will help you.
>http://www.thekitchn.com/whats-the-deal-8-12459
>Scroll down to White Whole Wheat Bread Flour for recipes and ideas.
>http://www.kingarthurflour.com/flours/

That's what it looked like to me too. I use King Arthur's White Whole
Wheat flour in my mainly KA All Purpose flour for bread. I sub about
2 cups of WWW for the AP in a 6 cup recipe. If anything, I get more
rise that I did with all AP.

BTW, KA's organic flours are on sale at my regular grocery, a small
chain, for $4.98 for a 5 lb. bag. The all purpose is $2.98 I have
stocked up on AP flour. Probably won't have to buy any more for 6
months or so.
--
Susan N.