Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Grilling meat hook

On Wed, 29 Oct 2014 09:53:50 -0500, Moe DeLoughan >
wrote:

> On 10/29/2014 2:29 AM, isw wrote:
> > Saw a guy using one at a local charity BBQ, and thought I'd like to have
> > one. Had to make it, because I'm left-handed at cooking, and all the
> > "store-bought" ones I've seen are for left-disabled folks.

<snip>

> > How come nobody ever told me about this nifty device before?
> >

> Is this what I've seen called a pig tail? I always wondered how well
> those worked.

It looks like something you'd use to pick your teeth with if it was a
bit smaller. Not sure why he thought he had to make one because they
are ambidextrous.
http://www.firecraft.com/product/sta...KPfg odsHoA-A
http://www.cutleryandmore.com/outset...FYVlfgodZY0A0w