Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kalmia Kalmia is offline

Default How do you stop the political promo calls?

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 3:26:55 PM UTC-4, notbob wrote:
> I swear, I'm getting up to half dozen calls per hr and they're all
> political promo recordings. I'm about to take the phone off the hook.
>
> nb

I'm getting them too. They even leave a message on the machine so....I can either unplug the phone at the connecting block, leave the house, or listen. Thing is, I've been waiting for an important call, and hate to think that the caller is getting a busy, due to these junk calls.

I'm working on some tough music now and I have had to interrupt myself to listen to what has usually turned out to be a @$#% message. Wrecks concentration.