Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Good-Bye

On 2014-10-18 5:05 PM, Jeßus wrote:

>>> Many people get offended when they hear the truth.

>> LOL... some people get ofended when they hear the truth about your
>> fascination with boobs.
>> ;-)

> A lot of people like to be offended.
> Not that they would even admit that to themselves...

There was a perfect case of that in a recent news report. A woman in
Montreal was offended when she went into a trendy little shoppe and saw
T shirts with images of Hitler sporting an Afro. She went to her lawyer
and had him send the store a letter demanding that they remove the
offensive images and went to the press.

A spokesman for the Centre For Israeli and Jewish Affairs said the
images were harmless. Personally, I think there is some humour to
portraying the uber racist in an Afro, but perhaps I should be offended
that they only reported on the views of a Jewish group, because there
were a lot of other people who were persecuted and victimized by Nazis.
I too could have my 15 minutes of fame.