Old 17-10-2014, 11:30 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Tomatoes anyone?

"Oren" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 17:52:19 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...#ixzz3GJt5JwFo

Hi Ian,
Are you able to verify that? If so was the dumping by accident?
I can't imagine the biological hazard dumping the potties
and all the chemicals (the blue stuff) would create? How
could Tomatoes grow in such disinfectant?

I'm going to start a betting pool on how many times you were dropped on
your
head when you were little.

Can I start "a betting pool" on how stupid you Brit's are?

The article was clear to me; "Most modern trains are fitted with
toilet tanks which are pumped out at depots, but older rolling stock
vehicles do not have the same system."

Eh?

Did you read the article? It said it was older trains.

And why are you even here? Tag teaming with Todd now? Are you even
diabetic?