Old 17-10-2014, 10:39 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default Tomatoes anyone?

On 10/17/2014 01:47 PM, Ian Field wrote:

"Todd" wrote in message
On 10/17/2014 01:31 PM, Ian Field wrote:
Some people think my sense of humour is a bit dark - but I like it that
way.

Do you think we are going to see any more episodes of the
"I.T.Crowd"? I almost pass out from laughing. Brits
do have a funny bone.

Frankly, I find some of the humour a bit infantile.

America is better - they don't get humour, so they just don't bother
trying.

Are you guys ever going the knight John Cleese? He
could read me the phone book and make me laugh.